Data Talent Sourcer
We usually respond within two weeks
Do you want to be part of a company that specializes 100% in its own #Data & #Analytics projects? If so, keep reading! 👀
We are creating a new Sourcing Center Service. This team will form part of the HR team and will work to create candidate funnels for positions that are hard to fill.
We are looking to hire a skilled technical sourcer to assist with the sourcing and hiring of candidates for specialized technical positions globally.
In this role, you will source and interact with potential candidates online, develop talent pipelines, conduct initial candidate screenings, and set up interviews with the specific country recruitment team (USA, Portugal, UK, Spain).
What will be your mission?
- Identify, reach out to, and cultivate relationships with potential candidates
- Proactively searching and screening active and passive candidates for the roles assigned (Junior & Senior profiles)
- Use social media for proactive sourcing and continuously searching new ways to find the right profiles globally
- Interact with internal hiring managers and recruiters to understand the role requirements and candidate profile
- Providing an initial screen and high-level assessment of a candidate's knowledge, skills and abilities and overall fit with the role.
- You may also be required to manage the candidate database and record hiring conversion rates.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Job Boards, GitHub, even Twitter)
- Actively tracking, managing, and reporting on candidate pipelines through the applicant tracking system (Teamtailor)
What will make you succeed in this position?
- You should have detailed knowledge of modern sourcing techniques, international sourcing experience is a must.
- Experience in a fast-growing IT/ Tech company is preferred
- Excellent communication skills and good interviewing skills.
- Love social media and have developed excellent sourcing skills to target passive candidates
- An internet ninja with a passion for technology
- Team-player, strategic mindset, attention to detail, organized & able to prioritize
- Fluent in English & Spanish, both spoken and written
JOIN NOW, WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!
#WeAreSDG #SDGGroup #WhySDG
About SDG Group
SDG Group is a global consulting firm specialized in Data & Analytics. We are committed to unlocking organizations’ potential and hidden value by offering in-depth analytics expertise that empowers our clients’ business models to become successful data-driven enterprises. Innovation is in our DNA. We constantly innovate our value proposition with cutting-edge laboratories and transformational models to provide the ultimate analytics practices and solutions.
SDG Group works on the pillars of a Triple Expertise, incorporating business process skills by domain with a technological knowledge and a partnership with the most important and innovative software providers. Our portfolio also features cutting-edge laboratories and the development of Advanced Analytics & AI technologies.
🌍 GLOBAL PRESENCE: Customer proximity is our purpose.
👨🏻💻 +1.900 SPECIALIZED CONSULTANTS: Driven by talent and innovation.
🤩 +130M VOLUME OF ACTIVITY: A growth mind-set to keep moving forward.
🤝 +500 CUSTOMER BASE: Our customer at the center.
Data Talent Sourcer
Loading application form
Already working at SDG Group ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.