Internal Communications & Employee Engagement Specialist
We usually respond within a week
Do you want to be part of a company that specialises 100% in its own #Data & #Analytics projects? If so, keep reading! 👀
Even though we are relatively unknown to the general public, at SDG we work for half of the IBEX-35 groups and other international companies. Thanks to the analytics booming (boom), we are growing steadily and have been helping our clients understand and analyse their data since 1994.
What will be your mission? ✍
- Manage day-to-day internal communication channels and Draft and/or edit messages as needed (emails, intranet posts, newsletters…), providing context, clarity, consistency, and appropriate tone, positioning content through appropriate communications vehicles, identifying opportunities and risks within each project, and tailoring the message to intended audiences.
- Coordinate with stakeholders across the all department and the business to collect information for broad and targeted communication initiatives.
- Provide communications support for a range of internal projects, including local and global change management, talent development, employee engagement and corporate culture.
Maintain an editorial calendar for local and global internal communications and Serve as a point of contact for internal message requests.
- Co-design and co-develop internal corporate events (Summer Parties, Management Convention...), Teambuilding by Office/Unit or Engagement activities (sports, solidarity, breakfast, cross meetings…)
- Maintain productive and collaborative relationships with all business units and office locations; provide guidance and execution of communications as needed
- Ensure alignment in messaging across company regions, offices and business units, as well as use of SDG Group’s content guidelines.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Attraction team members to boost our employer
branding (“Why SDG?”).
What will make you succeed in this position? 👇
- 2 + years of experience in internal communications with experience in global
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public relations, Journalism, Audiovisual
Communication, or related field required.
- Previous experience in preparing communications, organizing information campaigns and working on cross-functional projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills a MUST. Able to present ideas and arguments clear and efficiency.
- Fluent in English (C1-C2 level). International work environment.
- Experience in working with colleagues from other countries and regions is preferred.
- Experience using programmes such as Adobe Creative (Photoshop, In Design, Premier Pro), Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Sharepoint, Yammer), HubSpot or Mailchimp, Google Site, Canva, etc.
What makes us different?🧐
In our projects, data and technology are the leaders, we will train you to be able to work with the latest in the market (we have an innovation area where we promote new partnerships with technology manufacturers and R&D centres).
You will have all the opportunities to develop your best self, with a completely customised career plan in which you will learn on your own and also have the support of your colleagues.
You will set your own time, you will talk to your manager every six months to share feedback and new challenges, and based on your results, there will be a salary review.
We are a big family, from the first moment we will try to make your life easier. Your colleagues and the rest of the team will always have a smile on their faces and will be ready to help and support you.
You will collaborate and work on a daily basis with great references (technical and/or business), they will be happy to teach you as much as possible and will be proud to see you grow.
Smartwork is possible with us. You will experience a way of working where everyone manages their own time.Do you want to work 100% remote? Do you want a hybrid model?At SDG you can choose how you want to work, but we believe it's important to put faces beyond the screen. We'll be waiting for you at the Afterworks!
We are a brand with purpose. We believe that diversity and inclusion help promote a culture of creativity, allowing us to overcome new situations and challenges as an organisation committed to people and society.
Getting into more formal matters, but not less important, we offer a permanent contract, we want you to stay with us for a long time! a competitive salary according to your level of training and experience (don't worry, we will discuss this aspect in the first interview and inform you if your expectations are aligned) and we offer you a financial support for expenses incurred by teleworking.
We could go on and on about what makes us special, and we'd love to do it in a phone call. For now, let's show you some details that we're sure you'll find interesting 👇🏼
JOIN NOW, WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!
About SDG Group
SDG Group is a global consulting firm specialized in Data & Analytics. We are committed to unlocking organizations’ potential and hidden value by offering in-depth analytics expertise that empowers our clients’ business models to become successful data-driven enterprises. Innovation is in our DNA. We constantly innovate our value proposition with cutting-edge laboratories and transformational models to provide the ultimate analytics practices and solutions.
SDG Group works on the pillars of a Triple Expertise, incorporating business process skills by domain with a technological knowledge and a partnership with the most important and innovative software providers. Our portfolio also features cutting-edge laboratories and the development of Advanced Analytics & AI technologies.
🌍 GLOBAL PRESENCE: Customer proximity is our purpose.
👨🏻💻 +1.900 SPECIALIZED CONSULTANTS: Driven by talent and innovation.
🤩 +130M VOLUME OF ACTIVITY: A growth mind-set to keep moving forward.
🤝 +500 CUSTOMER BASE: Our customer at the center.
Internal Communications & Employee Engagement Specialist
Loading application form
Already working at SDG Group ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.