Data Scientist (100% remote working)
Minimum Requirements 👇
- Degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, or any other technical degree with a demonstrable background in statistical and data science techniques
- At least 6 years of professional experience as a data scientist developing use cases in different industries and leading solution design
- Ability to understand business problems and translate them into analytical terms, correctly identifying short and long-term objectives and structuring project plans accordingly
- Demonstrable experience in different supervised and unsupervised machine learning solution domains: linear and logistic regression models, time series, classification systems, segmentation problems, deep learning, NLP, and image processing
- Quantitative knowledge in relation to the aspects related to the development of advanced analytics solutions: hypothesis testing, design of experiments, statistical process control, survival analysis, etc.
- Demonstrable experience evaluating the performance of predictive analytics solutions, as well as defining monitoring KPIs in this regard
- Knowledge and experience in technologies relevant to the data science activity, essentially: SQL, Python, R and related cloud tools
- Communication and presentation skills in both Spanish and English
Suggested Requirements 👇
- Master's degree and/or PhD in a subject related to data science and artificial intelligence
- Previous consulting experience within the Data & Analytics world
- Theoretical and practical knowledge about the lifecycle of ML solutions in enterprise contexts, as well as the MLOps methodology
- Experience defining methods and strategies for performance and impact measurement of predictive solutions
- Experience in other aspects related to data science beyond purely quantitative: data engineering, software development, cloud architectures, etc.
- Previous experience leading teams and projects in the field of data science
- Certifications in technologies or fields relevant to data science
About the Job 🚀
SDG Group is a global consulting firm focused exclusively on Data & Analytics solutions that cover the entire data value chain. SDG provides both consulting and specialization career plans for those who want to progress in the data world. Through our Smart Work culture, you can define the work model that best suits you and your personal needs, while also collaborating on high-impact initiatives for leading clients in their respective industries.
As a data scientist in the Data Science area, you will be part of multidisciplinary teams with the goal of helping our clients develop machine learning and artificial intelligence solutions in highly complex technical environments. This includes the development of an end-to-end vision from the initial business analysis and experimentation, to the implementation of advanced analytics systems in production. You will have the ability to use a wide spectrum of innovative technologies for building AI solutions under different paradigms of predictive analytics and deep learning, applying them in a wide range of industries and business contexts.
Thanks to our specialist path, you will have the opportunity to grow as a data scientist. You will have access to tools and resources for your continuous learning and growth while you get involved in different challenges that allow both SDG Group and our customers to fully exploit the infinite possibilities offered by artificial intelligence.
- Lead data science projects, understand client needs, and empower solution design from the most quantitative perspective of the problem
- Work together with ML architects and engineers to develop solutions that meet customer needs from all perspectives, both business and technical
- Help our clients to define their strategy for the development and implementation of Advanced Analytics systems, analyzing both feasibility and return on investment
- Collaborate in the evolution of the company's value proposition in terms of data science, with a special focus on the development of design patterns, frameworks, and methodologies for the acceleration of the implementation of artificial intelligence solutions
- Investigate the latest trends and methodologies in the different areas of data science to evaluate and contrast them for their possible incorporation into the company's value proposition
- Mentor team members with less experience in their areas of expertise, furthering their professional development
- Collaborate with the commercial department and different consulting teams on the development of commercial proposals from the perspective of a leader in the definition of data science solutions and applications
- Data Science
- Data Science Specialist
About SDG Group
SDG Group is a global consulting firm specialized in Data & Analytics. We are committed to unlocking organizations’ potential and hidden value by offering in-depth analytics expertise that empowers our clients’ business models to become successful data-driven enterprises. Innovation is in our DNA. We constantly innovate our value proposition with cutting-edge laboratories and transformational models to provide the ultimate analytics practices and solutions.
SDG Group works on the pillars of a Triple Expertise, incorporating business process skills by domain with a technological knowledge and a partnership with the most important and innovative software providers. Our portfolio also features cutting-edge laboratories and the development of Advanced Analytics & AI technologies.
🌍 GLOBAL PRESENCE: Customer proximity is our purpose.
👨🏻💻 +1.900 SPECIALIZED CONSULTANTS: Driven by talent and innovation.
🤩 +130M VOLUME OF ACTIVITY: A growth mind-set to keep moving forward.
🤝 +500 CUSTOMER BASE: Our customer at the center.
Data Scientist (100% remote working)
Loading application form
Already working at SDG Group ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.