SDG Group is a global consulting firm specialized in Data & Analytics. We are committed to unlocking organizations’ potential and hidden value by offering in-depth analytics expertise that empowers our clients’ business models to become successful data-driven enterprises. Innovation is in our DNA. We constantly innovate our value proposition with cutting-edge laboratories and transformational models to provide the ultimate analytics practices and solutions.
SDG Group works on the pillars of Triple Expertise, incorporating business process skills by domain with technical knowledge and partnership with the most important and innovative software providers. Our portfolio also features cutting-edge laboratories and the development of Advanced Analytics & AI technologies.
Why Join Us?
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and collaborators who want to be a part of the mission to help us to further grow our company! You will have the ability to learn the latest technologies in the market and build strong relationships with technical and business leaders, all while deepening your expertise and enhancing your skills. We will work with you to create customized career plans which will allow you to grow independently, as well as with your colleagues. If you value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self, join us. Our goal is to move through the interview process in a timely manner while staying highly communicative. We are committed to ensuring that you are equipped with a comprehensive understanding of SDG Group and the role you have applied to.
About the Inside Sales Representative Role
SDG Group is looking for a Business Development Representative to join our team out of our Bedminster, NJ office. This role will report to SDG’s Business Development Team and have exposure to SDG’s sales and client relations team. As such, candidates must convey a team-centric focus and demonstrate an ability to effectively collaborate with and adapt to a changing structure and environment.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop a strong knowledge of SDG’s approach, services, differentiators, and value proposition to position SDG services or partner software to prospective clients. Craft compelling, custom, relevant messages to generate interest and engagement with both warm and cold prospects via phone, email, social media or in -person.
- Identify new business leads, qualify opportunities, and coordinate follow-up meetings with Sales and Operations (delivery) teams.
- Play a key role in the lead generation and nurturing process, advancing the relationships and opportunities .originating from a variety of both inbound and outbound sales and marketing events.
- Collaborate closely with sales leaders across regions to develop and maintain our CRM database with target prospects, current opportunities, and relevant templates.
What We Look For
In collaboration with the other members of your team and your supervisor you will be in charge or participate in the following activities:
- Professional presence with exceptional presentation and communication skills (both written and verbal) with attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Persistent and able to remain positive and determined in the face of success or rejection.
- Dynamic ability to listen and understand a situation and strategically position SDG’s value propositions in the context of client situations.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- 2 years of experience selling services and/or software, preferably in the data analytics or technology space.
- Client, vendor, or prospect networks and track record of success.
- Familiarity with the sales process and experience using CRM systems (Hubspot preferred) to manage activities and communicate status.
- Experience building and executing outbound sales campaigns.
- Familiarity with lead generation tools such as ZoomInfo and Sales Navigator.
- Familiarity with leading technologies in the data and analytics space a plus (Snowflake, Databricks, GBQ, Synapse, PowerBI, Dataiku, etc.)
Benefits of Working With Us
At SDG, we’re constantly striving towards building a culture where people come first by creating an environment of transparency, collaboration and meritocracy. We take care of our global employees by making sure we offer the following:
- Full-time employment in an exciting and growing high-tech industry with a competitive salary.
- A professional career with opportunities for personal and professional growth and rapid career advancement based on meritocracy; every six months you’ll meet with your manager to share feedback, discuss new challenges, and review your salary.
- A creative and innovative work environment with flexible working options (flexible working hours, good mix of on-site and remote).
- Robust Healthcare and Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability coverage, and various other benefit options.
- 401k Retirement plan with Employer match.
- 3+ weeks paid vacation and flexible holiday schedule.