Do you want to be part of a company that specializes 100% in its own #Data & #Analytics projects? If so, keep reading! 👀
Even though we are relatively unknown to the general public, at SDG we work for half of the IBEX-35 groups and other international companies. Thanks to the analytics boom, we are growing steadily and have been helping our clients understand and analyse their data since 1994.
What makes us different? 🧐
In our projects, data and technology are the leaders, we will train you to be able to work with the latest in the market (we have an innovation area where we promote new partnerships with technology manufacturers and R&D centers).
- You will have all the opportunities to develop your best self, with a completely customized career plan in which you will learn on your own and also have the support of your colleagues.
You will set your own time, you will talk to your manager every six months to share feedback and new challenges, and based on your results, there will be a salary review.
- We are a big family, from the first moment we will try to make your life easier. Your colleagues and the rest of the team will always have a smile on their faces and will be ready to help and support you.
- You will collaborate and work on a daily basis with great references (technical and/or business), they will be happy to teach you as much as possible and will be proud to see you grow.
Smartwork is possible with us. You will experience a way of working where everyone manages their own time.
We are a brand with purpose. We believe that diversity and inclusion help promote a culture of creativity, allowing us to overcome new situations and challenges as an organization committed to people and society.
- Getting into more formal matters, but not less important, we offer a permanent contract, we want you to stay with us for a long time! A competitive salary according to your level of training and experience (don't worry, we will discuss this aspect in the first interview and inform you if your expectations are aligned).
We could go on and on about what makes us special, and we'd love to do it in a phone call. For now, let's show you some details that we're sure you'll find interesting 👇🏼
What will be your mission? ✍
Implementation of projects maintaining the SDG philosophy (gathering requirements and developments, functional and technical design, implementation of error control processes and data quality, optimization of environments, data modeling);
- Build and maintain positive relationships with client staff at all levels;
- Project development, work with DWH, ETL and SQL;
- Leverage tools in BI product stack to create compelling data visualizations and dashboards;
- Be updated on the latest technological trends in the field of Analytics.
What will make you succeed in this position? 👇
Bachelor/Master in a field that emphasizes data analysis (Computer Science, Information Management, Mathematics, Engineering or Statistics);
- Experience over 3 years in the field of Analytics, ideally in service/consulting companies;
- Experience working with any of these data visualization tools (Qlik, Power BI, Tableau).
Innovative spirit with balanced customer, business and technology orientation.
- Interest in challenges, commitment, integrity, maturity, ability to work as a team and a high sense of responsibility.
Finally, we would like to tell you about the stages of our selection process.
In our processes you will do 3️ meetings:
- First contact with our People First area (where we will discuss professional growth, salary band and define which areas suit you).
- Second technical session where you can surprise us with all your knowledge and skills in technological environments (so we can offer you a project that matches your knowledge and interests).
- Meeting with the person in charge of the team you will be joining in order to solve any doubts that may have emerged during the process.
If you have passed all the phases, good news! You will receive a call from People First where we will present our offer for you to join us, and we will be able to answer any questions you may have. When you confirm that you want to be part of the SDG family, we will start preparing everything to welcome you with great enthusiasm.
You can't join us now, but you are interested in SDG Group? Don't worry, you can go through the selection process now and we will consider you for the next job opportunities that match your professional profile.
JOIN NOW, WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!
#WeAreSDG #SDGGroup #WhySDG