Senior Data Analytics Consultant
Senior Data Consultant
Who Are We?
SDG Group is a global consulting firm specialized in Data & Analytics. We are committed to unlocking the organizations’ potential and hidden value by offering in-depth analytics expertise to empower our clients all around the world and help them grow to expand their businesses. Innovation is in our DNA. We work on the pillars of “Triple Expertise,” which incorporates business process skills by domain, technological knowledge, and partnerships with cutting-edge software providers.
Why Join Us?
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and collaborators who want to be a part of the mission to help us to further grow our company! You will have the ability to learn the latest technologies in the market and build strong relationships with technical and business leaders, all while deepening your expertise and enhancing your skills. We will work with you to create customized career plans which will allow you to grow independently, as well as with your colleages. If you value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self, join us. Our goal is to move through the interview process in a timely manner while staying highly communicative. We are committed to ensuring that you are equipped with a comprehensive understanding of SDG Group and the role you have applied to.
About The Senior Data Consultant Role
If you have 3+ years of experience implementing data analytics solutions and would like to take your career to the next level within a rapidly growing and dynamic organization, join the SDG family! SDG is a company full of opportunities and committed to the success of our customers and the development of our employees.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Lead projects in complex environments ensuring timely delivery of quality solutions
- Architect innovative solutions to modern data architecture challenges facing enterprises today including:
- Migration to cloud solutions
- Processing massive amounts of data efficiently and with optimal performance
- Automating complex integrations involving many systems
- Modelling data structures according to business needs that follow industry best practice
- Supporting analytics and data visualization technologies and designing solutions to support them
What We Look For
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Business Technology, etc.)
- 2+ years experience with Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS)
- 3+ years of Business Intelligence / Analytics related work experience in challenging environments
- Strong understanding of modern data modelling techniques
- Strong understanding of Cloud services providers (AWS, Google, Microsoft) and how to architect solutions around them
- Experience working with modern Business Intelligence, Analytics or Data Management technologies and a history of recommending good practices and developing innovative and sustainable solutions
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel to clients throughout the NY, NJ and PA area
Benefits of Working With Us
At SDG, we’re constantly striving towards building a culture where people come first by creating an environment of transparency, collaboration and meritocracy. We take care of our global employees by making sure we offer the following:
- Full-time employment in an exciting and growing high-tech industry with a competitive salary
- A professional career with opportunities for personal and professional growth and rapid career advancement based on meritocracy; every six months you’ll meet with your manager to share feedback, discuss new challenges, and review your salary
- A creative and innovative work environment with flexibile working options (flexible working hours, good mix of on-site and remote)
- Robust Healthcare and Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability coverage, and various other benefit options
- 401k Retirement plan with Employer match
- 3+ weeks paid vacation and flexible holiday Schedule
- Business Analytics
- Senior Business Intelligence Engineer
- New Jersey, Chicago, Massachusetts
About SDG Group
SDG Group is a global consulting firm specialized in Data & Analytics. We are committed to unlocking organizations’ potential and hidden value by offering in-depth analytics expertise that empowers our clients’ business models to become successful data-driven enterprises. Innovation is in our DNA. We constantly innovate our value proposition with cutting-edge laboratories and transformational models to provide the ultimate analytics practices and solutions.
SDG Group works on the pillars of a Triple Expertise, incorporating business process skills by domain with a technological knowledge and a partnership with the most important and innovative software providers. Our portfolio also features cutting-edge laboratories and the development of Advanced Analytics & AI technologies.
🌍 GLOBAL PRESENCE: Customer proximity is our purpose.
👨🏻💻 +1.900 SPECIALIZED CONSULTANTS: Driven by talent and innovation.
🤩 +130M VOLUME OF ACTIVITY: A growth mind-set to keep moving forward.
🤝 +500 CUSTOMER BASE: Our customer at the center.
Senior Data Analytics Consultant
Loading application form
Already working at SDG Group ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.