Machine Learning Engineer (100% remote working)
Minimum Requirements 👇
- Degree in computer science, telecommunication engineering, or any other degree in a technical environment with proximity to software engineering
- At least 2 years of experience as a machine learning engineer in a similar positio.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of data science fundamentals, data science solution lifecycles, and MLOps methodology.
- Experience in software development and implementation of machine learning and artificial intelligence solutions
- Knowledge of and experience in state of the art languages and technologies for the development of machine learning systems: Python, R, Docker, Azure Databricks, Azure Machine Learning, Amazon SageMaker, Google Vertex AI, Apache Airflow, MLflow, Kubernetes, etc.
- Communication and presentation skills in both Spanish and English
Suggested Requirements 👇
- Master's degree and/or PhD in a subject related to the fields of big data or artificial intelligence
- Previous consulting experience in the world of Data & Analytics
- Previous experience working as a data engineer or in any other field within the data value chain
- Experience in the use of cloud technologies with respect to concepts such as infrastructure enablement, automation of data pipelines, and operation and monitoring of data processing systems
- Certifications in technologies or domains relevant to the development of machine learning systems in any of the big three clouds (or other technologies)
About the Job 🚀
SDG Group is a global consulting firm focused exclusively on Data & Analytics solutions that cover the entire data value chain. SDG provides both consulting and specialization career plans for those who want to progress in the data world. Through our Smart Work culture, you can define the work model that best suits you and your personal needs, while also collaborating on high-impact initiatives for leading clients in their respective industries.
As a machine learning engineer in the Data Science area, you will be part of multidisciplinary teams with the goal of helping our clients develop machine learning and artificial intelligence solutions in highly complex technical environments. You will be able to use a wide range of innovative technologies to build AI solutions under different paradigms of predictive analytics and deep learning, applying the right principles in terms of development and architecture.
Thanks to our specialist path, you will have the opportunity to grow as an ML systems engineer. You will have access to tools and resources for your continuous learning and professional growth while you get involved in various challenges that allow both SDG Group and our customers to fully exploit the infinite possibilities offered by artificial intelligence.
- Participate in the development of artificial intelligence solutions in an end-to-end way, from the understanding of the problem and business objectives, through the associated experimentation, to the development of fully productive systems.
- Carry out industrialization initiatives of machine learning systems from an engineering perspective, and always under an MLOps methodolog.
- Collaborate in the definition and foundation of Advanced Analytics platforms and systems in the cloud to cover the data science activity of large companies.
- Know, train, and use the different tools and platforms available in the different clouds for the development of data science and MLOps solutions.
- Data Science
- Machine Learning Engineer
About SDG Group
SDG Group is a global consulting firm specialized in Data & Analytics. We are committed to unlocking organizations’ potential and hidden value by offering in-depth analytics expertise that empowers our clients’ business models to become successful data-driven enterprises. Innovation is in our DNA. We constantly innovate our value proposition with cutting-edge laboratories and transformational models to provide the ultimate analytics practices and solutions.
SDG Group works on the pillars of a Triple Expertise, incorporating business process skills by domain with a technological knowledge and a partnership with the most important and innovative software providers. Our portfolio also features cutting-edge laboratories and the development of Advanced Analytics & AI technologies.
🌍 GLOBAL PRESENCE: Customer proximity is our purpose.
👨🏻💻 +1.900 SPECIALIZED CONSULTANTS: Driven by talent and innovation.
🤩 +130M VOLUME OF ACTIVITY: A growth mind-set to keep moving forward.
🤝 +500 CUSTOMER BASE: Our customer at the center.
Machine Learning Engineer (100% remote working)
Loading application form
Already working at SDG Group ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.