Machine Learning Architect (100% remote working)
Minimum Requirements 👇
- Degree in computer science, telecommunication engineering, or any other degree in in a technical environment with proximity to software engineering.
- 8 years or more of general experience, and at least 5 years of experience as a machine learning engineer and/or machine learning architect.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of data science fundamentals, data science solution lifecycles, and MLOps methodology.
- Experience in software development and implementation of machine learning and artificial intelligence solutions.
- Experience in designing and building architectures for the implementation of machine learning systems and platforms.
- Knowledge of and experience in state-of-the-art technologies for the foundation of machine learning and artificial intelligence solutions in the cloud.
- Communication and presentation skills in both Spanish and English.
Suggested Requirements 👇
- Master's degree and/or PhD in a subject related to the fields of big data or artificial intelligence.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge in data architectures and information modeling strategies.
- Previous consulting experience in the world of Data & Analytics.
- Previous experience working as a data engineer in data warehouse or data lake analytics environments.
- Experience in the design and implementation of data processing architectures in the cloud.
- Experience in the design and deployment of infrastructure and automation solutions in cloud environments.
- Certifications in technologies or areas relevant to the architecture of machine learning systems in any of the three main clouds.
About the Job 🚀
SDG Group is a global consulting firm focused exclusively on Data & Analytics solutions that cover the entire data value chain. SDG provides both consulting and specialization career plans for those who want to progress in the data world. Through our Smart Work culture, you can define the work model that best suits you and your personal needs, while also collaborating on high-impact initiatives for leading clients in their respective industries.
As a machine learning architect in the Data Science area, you will be part of multidisciplinary teams with the goal of helping our clients to develop machine learning and artificial intelligence solutions in highly complex technical environments. You will be able to use a full range of innovative technologies to build AI solutions under different paradigms of predictive analytics and deep learning, applying the right principles in terms of architecture and development.
Thanks to our specialist path, you will have the opportunity to grow as an ML systems architect. You will have access to tools and resources for your continuous learning and professional growth while you get involved in various challenges that allow both SDG Group and our customers to fully exploit the infinite possibilities offered by artificial intelligence.
- Lead teams of machine learning engineers in the implementation of AI solutions in enterprise environments.
- Define and design Advanced Analytics platforms in the cloud to cover the entire data science lifecycle from an MLOps perspective.
- Help our customers define their strategy and methodology when considering the exercise of data science in these platforms.
- Know and use the various tools and platforms available in different clouds for the development of data science solutions: Azure Databricks, Azure Machine Learning, Amazon SageMaker, Google Vertex AI, etc.
- Collaborate in the development of the company's value proposition in terms of data science, putting special focus on our vision about architectures for ML systems.
- Collaborate with the momentum department and different consulting teams on the development of business proposals from a solution architect perspective.
- Data Science
- Machine Learning Architect
About SDG Group
SDG Group is a global consulting firm specialized in Data & Analytics. We are committed to unlocking organizations’ potential and hidden value by offering in-depth analytics expertise that empowers our clients’ business models to become successful data-driven enterprises. Innovation is in our DNA. We constantly innovate our value proposition with cutting-edge laboratories and transformational models to provide the ultimate analytics practices and solutions.
SDG Group works on the pillars of a Triple Expertise, incorporating business process skills by domain with a technological knowledge and a partnership with the most important and innovative software providers. Our portfolio also features cutting-edge laboratories and the development of Advanced Analytics & AI technologies.
🌍 GLOBAL PRESENCE: Customer proximity is our purpose.
👨🏻💻 +1.900 SPECIALIZED CONSULTANTS: Driven by talent and innovation.
🤩 +130M VOLUME OF ACTIVITY: A growth mind-set to keep moving forward.
🤝 +500 CUSTOMER BASE: Our customer at the center.
Machine Learning Architect (100% remote working)
Loading application form
Already working at SDG Group ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.