Job Responsibilities :
-Working closely with clients to understand and clearly define their business planning and reporting requirements
- Supporting our clients to introduce efficient ways of working to include improved process and operating models
- Designing application prototypes, demonstrating these to the client and securing agreement on design in an agile manner
- Creating plans for and supporting system implementation, testing, and training
- Creating and managing strong relationship with clients as part of the client engagement.
- Writing high quality client documentation
- Identifying new business leads and opportunities, as part of the client engagement.
- Learning new skills from the wider team as well as across SDG
- Bachelor's Degree from reputable university, preferably from Finance, accounting, or Business Administration
- Experience in the finance, auditing or planning 1-3 years
- Very good knowledge of MS office ( Excel, PowerPoint,....etc)
-Very good financial/accounting skills
-Very good communication skills
-Very good team spirit skills